KRA Portal Recruitment 2023 is finally published. You have been waiting for Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Recruitment for a long time. You have been waiting for Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) recruitment for a long time. Finally, the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) on Monday, May 2, announced a nationwide recruitment drive targeting those who obtained a minimum grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination.
So through this article, you will learn all the information related to KRA Portal Recruitment 2023. Through this website, you will get 100% accurate information about portal recruitment and you can easily apply through this website. And if you want to join KRA, it is very important for you to know the information you provide.
KRA Portal Recruitment 2023
Currently, the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) published a job circular posted on the official website for a Ksh53,500 vacancy. KRA listed two requirements for applicants in the recruitment notice: they must be Kenyan citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 and holders of a KCSE or IGSE certificate with a minimum grade of C- (minus).
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) recruitment circular said interested candidates have to apply online and the online application deadline is 15th May. Notably, the taxpayer clarified that it did not charge any amount for the application. So if you have these qualifications then you can apply for free. So you already know what qualifications are required to apply for this position, now we will know how to apply for this position.
New Trend CapCut Template Link 2023
How To Apply for KRA Jobs
KRA Job Registration:
- Visit https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login to register. and start the application process by selecting the “Register” option.
- After registering, you will get an email asking you to verify your email address so that you may finish the registration process.
- Visit https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login after registering.
- Then After entering your username and password, click “Log in.” to get into your account.
- The “Applicant Cockpit” will open after a successful log-in.
Candidates should build or update their profiles as follows:
- Go to the “Candidate Profile” tab on the “Applicant Cockpit” page.
- Simply select “My Profile” to set up and maintain your profile.
- For help finishing your profile, go to the guidelines.
- The procedure is completed by selecting the “Overview and Release” option.
- Then Make sure to check the box on the page to finish the.
KRA Job Application process:
- On the “Applicant Cockpit” page, select the “Employment Opportunities” option to view the current employment openings.
- To view all positions that are open, click the “Start” button under the headline “Job Search.”
- To view the position’s specifics, click the job posting.
- Then click the “Apply” button at the top of the page to submit an application for the job.
- To finish and submit your application, adhere to the instructions.
- Then Please be aware that all required fields must be filled out.
- After reading and approving the “Data Privacy Statement,” click the “Send Application Now” button to finish the application process.
Friends, I hope you have learned all the information related to KRA Portal Recruitment 2023 through the article. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends so that your friends can know about this KRA Recruitment. On this website, you can know all the job-related information, first of all, stay with our website. Good luck to all Assalamualaikum.