Nursing and Midwifery Admission Circular 2022 was finally published. You are eager to admitted to nursing. So good news for you because of your nursing admission circular. The official website will be available at Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council. So You interested in studying nursing? So you can apply in this circular.
You can easily apply for the Nursing And Midwifery Admission Circular through the Update Results website. On this website, you will all the circulars regarding admission. The application process very simple. You don’t have to go anywhere to apply, you can apply through this website. So below you will detailed information about the Circular.
Nursing And Midwifery Admission Circular 2022
Nursing and Midwifery Circular 30th March 2022 Published on Official Website. So for those of you who want to admitted to Nursing in the 2021-22 academic year, this circular for admission. Your online admission application will start on Sunday 3rd April at 10 am. So You can easily get all the information about nursing admission through the updated results website. So Below you will find all the information about nursing admissions.
- Application start date: 03 May 2022 Sunday at 10 am.
- Application end date: 20 April 2022 Wednesday night at 11:59 pm.
- Fee deposit deadline: 21 April 2022 Thursday at 11:59 pm.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.bnmc.gov.bd
Nursing And Midwifery Admission Apply Now
Friends, you need to apply online for nursing admission. So you can easily apply online. So your online application will start on 3rd April and your application will end on 20th May. After this period you will no longer able to apply for Nursing and Midwifery Admissions. So You have to apply by visiting the official website of the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council. So The Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council website http://bnmc.teletalk.com.bd/. You can make your application on this website. So Below you will find all the correct information about the application procedure.
- First, you go to the BNMC official website. (http://bnmc.teletalk.com.bd/)
- This website to go click here.
- Then you give your correct information.
- At last, you click submit button.
- Then your application done.
- If you are enrolled in a nursing course, give 700 takas for free.
- Then if you apply for Midwifery you have to pay a fee of 500 Taka.
Nursing And Midwifery Admission Eligibility
You will need to qualify for this circular. So you will able to know about all the qualifications through the updated results website. So Details of all the qualifications can be found below.
- The candidate must a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- The party will then have to pass the SSC exams in 2018 and 2019.
- The party will then have to pass HSC exams in 2020 and 2021.
- Must be from Jute to Science Department.
- SSC and HSC combined will get a total of 7 points.
- Then you have to get 3.00 in two exams in Biology.
You can apply for Nursing and Midwifery Admission only if you have the above qualifications.
Nursing And Midwifery Admission Seat
Do you know how many nursing and midwifery seats there are? If you do not know, you will know all the information now. The notice gives a little idea about the tablet. I will present those seats to you. There are separate seats for freedom fighters. So You will be admitted to Nursing and Midwifery in these seats. Those of you who wish to be admitted can apply. So you will get detailed information about the rest of the seats below.
I hope you understand about Nursing And Midwifery Admission Circular 2022. So You can share this post with your friends and let everyone know.